Michel Therrien respect thread

• Thread starter Capitaine Subban*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pricef*

I'm not sure where his head is at. I didn't understand the extension and I don't understand how he can't see that the team isn't playing well.

I didn't agree with a lot of his earlier moves but his later ones have been solid to even spectacular. So I have confidence in him as a GM at this point. But I don't agree with him on MT.

My guess is that he's just looking at the record and disregarding everything else. It's fine to do that if you have Price in the regular season but you're handicapping yourself for no reason. And THAT's what bothers me... To win the cup, it's next to impossible to do it without being above the 50 mark on possession metrics. Only one team has done it and they fired Therrien immediately before doing so and they were well over the 50 mark after having done it. So basically we're going in with a team that can't hang onto the puck and hoping Price can win it for us. That would be fine - except that we have a team that's capable of playing a lot better.

He must think MT is a bad coach and an idiot like you guys do.:shakehead:shakehead

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Well this thread is way over the 1,000 post limit. I can't imagine there's too much more to discuss about Therrien that hasn't been discussed already, but knowing this place... if somebody wants to start a Part 2, go ahead... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad