Value of: Michael Dal Colle

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
MDC could not even get you Griff Reinhart

I wouldn't be so sure about that, because I'd make that deal as a VGK fan.

Trade to Montreal and pair with McCarron to try and reclaim their Memorial Cup winning forms on the third line.

Man that team was fun to watch - I was in Quebec City for the Memorial Cup that year. You could also sign UFA's Hunter Smith and Cole Cassels to rekindle that magic too!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
I wouldn't be so sure about that, because I'd make that deal as a VGK fan.!

It was as much a play on the fact the isles picked Griff #4 overall in 2012 and MDC #5 overall in 2014 and they both are terrible as it was a shot an an equal value trade . As an Isles fan I say no to big Griff. You can send him to the Oilers . I am sure they would give great value for him. ( again )

LGI

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

CBJFan827

I hate you Brad Marchand
Jul 19, 2006
Really hate reading this lowball offers. You better change it to "a bag of garlic cheese popcorn" or LL will never field a call from Columbus again.
I'm sure we can arrange for that. Maybe we can get a tin of Garrett's Chicago mix popcorn flown in.

Reactions: LeapOnOver

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
It was as much a play on the fact the isles picked Griff #4 overall in 2012 and MDC #5 overall in 2014 and they both are terrible as it was a shot an an equal value trade. As an Isles fan I say no to big Griff. You can send him to the Oilers . I am sure they would give great value for him. ( again )

Oh, I knew that. My comment was more of a play on how Griff was our worst expansion draft pick, because I'm a little bitter that we took him over Jujhar Khaira.

Reactions: Sparksrus3

KingTux

On espère pour Lafrenière
Aug 9, 2013
hu2l
It’s always a strange year when the best player in the draft was picked in the 20’s, and then the two next best players are 3 and 9... and the three at the time was projected at 4.

In another world; no top three pick is considered in the top 3 of that draft year lol!
Draisaitl is absolutely top 3 in a re-draft

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I'm pissed off that we drafted MDC. With that said, I wouldn't be any less pissed off if we had Bennett instead, lol. No idea what the OP is trying to dredge up.

Oh, please. Whatever the OP is trying to dredge up, you'd be much happier having Bennett right now.

HoBOonFiRE

Nov 8, 2009
Oshawa
He started so well with the Oshawa Generals and looked to have all the tools to be a top line scorer in the nhl.

He doesn't hold much (if any) value at this point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad