Messi announces intent to play MLS - Inter Miami

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
It’s still not official but there is a report out that Messi has a hamstring tear and is out for the season. Injured it during WC qualifying and made it worse in the Toronto match

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Saw Chicago Fire are issuing a credit to people who bought tickets to tomorrow's game in anticipation of Messi because he won't be there. A lot of people are making fun of them online, but I get it. It's also a good way to get people to come to another game

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Saw Chicago Fire are issuing a credit to people who bought tickets to tomorrow's game in anticipation of Messi because he won't be there. A lot of people are making fun of them online, but I get it. It's also a good way to get people to come to another game
It’s actually really cool of them. Those who wanna see the game still won’t refund. Those who will refund likely will buy again.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC

Why are people making fun of them?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad