Messi announces intent to play MLS - Inter Miami

Overrated

Jan 16, 2018
Why didn't they play Facundo Farias? They keep playing this Gomez guy who can't get an accurate pass through and gets several turnovers every game he plays. The worst player on the team for real.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Why didn't they play Facundo Farias? They keep playing this Gomez guy who can't get an accurate pass through and gets several turnovers every game he plays. The worst player on the team for real.
Probably because he just came into the team

Levels

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I think he has already been training with them for several weeks. Alba played a week after he flew in. Farias is supposed to be a big talent.
Alba is a seasoned vet. I wouldn’t expect Farias to start right away. He’s young and I wouldn’t say big talent

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Amazing golazo by Messi. If that one that had hit the post had gone in that would have been an excellent winner.

I’d be very worried about Miami making a run in the league if I were any other team.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Amazing golazo by Messi. If that one that had hit the post had gone in that would have been an excellent winner.

I’d be very worried about Miami making a run in the league if I were any other team.

As a great man once said, Messi in MLS is the equivalent of McDavid/Crosby in the AHL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ted Hoffman
Sep 19, 2008
NA commentators are the worst.
For most major events I just put on the Korean feed if they're broadcasting (soccer, baseball, sometimes hockey and basketball)

It's a huge improvement over NA broadcasting. The broadcasters always yell and are full of emotion during any scoring attempt. Watched the Women's World cup final in Korean a minute behind the US and it was delightful

(and I don't understand a single word)

HE SCORES! MIAMI WIN IN PENALTIES! THEY ADVANCE, TO THE FINAL!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad