Memories of the Coliseum

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Lets see many concerts and games
Lets see best seats ever were right up on the glass for Philly Legion of Doom damn the Oilers were small
Van Halen 1984 for the show and the whole weekend
Drinking with Guns and Roses in strip club across the street
I know people will get new memories in the new barn the Coliseum served us well

Thar was an awesome concert. Funny thing happened to us on the way home. We walked from the Coliseum to 7-11 on 132Ave and 82 ST. to get some food (none of us drove at the time), and one of Van Halens tour buses pulls over and asks us for directions to the Coliseum.....they were lost. hah. It was pretty epic for a bunch of 15 year old dudes.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Lets see many concerts and games
Lets see best seats ever were right up on the glass for Philly Legion of Doom damn the Oilers were small
Van Halen 1984 for the show and the whole weekend
Drinking with Guns and Roses in strip club across the street
I know people will get new memories in the new barn the Coliseum served us well

How are you still alive?

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Everyone get their April 6, tickets against the Canucks?? (Oilers last game at the Coliseum, assuming they don't make playoffs)

Lets wish this team and the Coliseum off with a bang!!

I was lucky enough to get a pair in the 300 section for $100 a piece from the ticket master re-sale. These are going to be the most expensive tickets in Edmonton since the Stanley cup finals in 2006. (If Oilers don't make the playoffs of course)

Thanks for talking about the resale tickets. I couldnt believe how quick the seats sold out on Wednesday for most games. The game I was focused on was the Sather banner night wanted to get seats for my bro and his kids and my dad and I and they were sold out at 10:01 Which I thought was total bs.

I just went on ticket master after reading your post and got 5 tickets altogether for $147/ticket in the 300 level. Pretty steep but for what might be my only game of the season and the last game at the coliseum it will be worth it.

Xelebes

Jun 10, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I've only been to the arena twice.

I think it was the 1995-1996 season. Oilers versus Blackhawks with my older brother. I don't really remember much but the score was 0-0.

The other time was two years ago, watching an Oil Kings home-opener. Moose was there and they had the WHL trophy presented. It was a company function. The Oil Kings won.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad