me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
yougetwhatyoudeserve.jpg

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Craig Anderson. The team got to the ECF in spite of Melnyk

This is seriously tangential, but Anderson was wildly inconsistent in the playoffs.

His S% was a respectable .922 overall, but there were games where he was absolutely dreadful. I remember him playing very well against Pittsburgh, though.

It was a combination of one-legged Karlsson, Bobby Ryan (of all people), and Anderson.

On the topic of the thread -- f*** Melnyk.

Reactions: MarkStone

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
i bet if the fan who saved his life with the liver or w.e it was had cancer and needed treatment but was broke melnyk wldnt give him a penny to save his life. dude is a pos

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Melnyk trying to cop the Rangers swag. We did it first, and better.
I know I have it bad as a Sens fan when I would prefer James Dolan as an owner. Dolan isn't nearly as bad a hockey owner compared to basketball...but on name reputation the point remains.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
What's the reason they struggled with attendance in the playoffs? They couldn't even sellout the opener...against a rival.

A better question is why you took a selfie in your bathroom mirror... and look like you want to fight your reflection?

Reactions: Helistin

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
What's the reason they struggled with attendance in the playoffs? They couldn't even sellout the opener...against a rival.
Fans hate ownership and google the Phoenix pay system, that is by far the largest employer in the city

wasunder

Aug 21, 2014
Was somewhat expecting it to say "Deal with it suckers! Jk send money plz"

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
This letter seems like it was written by his staff and signed by him honestly. 2 months ago, he rips the fans, now 2 months later, he is all genuine and caring about his precious Ottawa Senators and keeping them competitive, yet has told the team to cut payroll. Something off there!

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
There's so many things I can write about how much of a joke this letter is and how much of a joke Eugene is as a businessman.

The relationship with the fans is likely irreparable at this point, and it's only going to worsen if EK gets shipped out this summer. Attendance is going to be brutal next year unless something drastic changes in the front office.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Either apologize for your lack of incompetence or don't say anything. This guy can f*** right off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad