Meh Coyote you liked

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Haha, yeah, Boyd Gordon doing the Black Knight scene from Monty Python ("for the love of God let him get to the bench!")

Best thing about Jyrki Lumme was listening to a guy I carpooled with from Newfoundland, of all places, that always pronounced it "Jerky Lum" on purpose. (Also called Bobby Smith "the man with the cat on his head" for his toupee)
Hey that's my homeland.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
I really liked Burmistrov, the way he protected the puck reminded me of Jagr and he would skate circles around with it. He didn't do much else, but I always kept thinking that if we had someone else with him he could pass too he'd be great lol

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Craig Janney
I moved back to AZ from Enfield CT in 96
Remember driving on route 5 into Enfield and seeing the welcome sign and it added "home of Craig Janney of the Boston Bruins", little outdated at that time. My beloved Whalers moved to NC so I switched loyalties.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

British yote

May 16, 2014
England
Don’t know if it counts but I used to watch David rundblads highlights from Sweden and think he was going to break through at some point and be an offensive wiz.

Loved perlini too, from memory his draft plus one year for the ice dogs wasnt great but That his first big nhl season had me thinking he was going to develop in to a 30 goal scoring big winger with insane speed.

Also like henrik Samuelson.

Interesting fact Craig weller played in the uk after his nhl career and put up 51 points in 39 games as a defender. I remember watching him and he was just so much better than anyone else around

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Trevor Letowski...I liked when they used to play the "My name is kiiiiiiiiiid...." clip at the games whenever he'd do something noteworthy. He did have a pretty good rookie year but unfortunately that ended up being his peak season, had decidedly "meh" career after that.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I really liked Burmistrov, the way he protected the puck reminded me of Jagr and he would skate circles around with it. He didn't do much else, but I always kept thinking that if we had someone else with him he could pass too he'd be great lol
Yup. This is the one I forgot. Burmistrov played amazing for us. I was actually pretty pissed we didn’t bring him back. Especially since we were hurting for centers.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad