Meh Coyote you liked

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Oleg Tverdovsky. Soft but loved the guy.

Stan Neckar was great guy. Must have annoyed the the hell out of him at a Coyote Carnival one year. Was his little kid sidekick.

Benoit Hogue.

Deron Quint.

Krys Kolanos.

I could go on and on and on :laugh:

Reactions: sundance74

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
Two Finnish defensemen. Ossi Vaananen wasn't good offensively, and he was only okay in his own zone, but I loved watching his fluent skating. Jyrki Lumme was largely ignored, but he had a nice wrist shot from the blue line that always got through, and was effective defensively.

Nothing is going to help me remember the name, so who was the third- or fourth-liner who had that shift in which he blockedhard shots and kept getting back up? Yeah, that guy belongs in this list.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I was a big fan of Dan Carcillo, Josh Gratton and Craig Weller. All probably for their physical play and fighting abilities.

Gratton had wars with the big ones of the league. Carcillo one timed Krys Barch and wore one of the hats after his hat trick one time. Weller I think tossed like 3 jackets in one game and then proceeded to fight Jared Boll. Those were the days

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I was a big fan of Dan Carcillo, Josh Gratton and Craig Weller. All probably for their physical play and fighting abilities.

Gratton had wars with the big ones of the league. Carcillo one timed Krys Barch and wore one of the hats after his hat trick one time. Weller I think tossed like 3 jackets in one game and then proceeded to fight Jared Boll. Those were the days
Weller had a one punch knock out too. I was at that one. Bang!

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Jyrki Lumme was largely ignored, but he had a nice wrist shot from the blue line that always got through, and was effective defensively.

Nothing is going to help me remember the name, so who was the third- or fourth-liner who had that shift in which he blockedhard shots and kept getting back up? Yeah, that guy belongs in this list.
Haha, yeah, Boyd Gordon doing the Black Knight scene from Monty Python ("for the love of God let him get to the bench!")

Best thing about Jyrki Lumme was listening to a guy I carpooled with from Newfoundland, of all places, that always pronounced it "Jerky Lum" on purpose. (Also called Bobby Smith "the man with the cat on his head" for his toupee)

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
More so a Coyotes prospect but Marek Langhamer. Wish we gave him more of a shot. Great numbers in Finland this year.

Reactions: SniperHF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad