Speculation: Mega-Thread: Jack Eichel, Part II

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
I think Johnny+Monahan is a fair offer but I can see Buf saying no because of the downgrade at C.

A top 10 pick added to the above would be too much.

Unless the Sabres trade Eichel for McDavid or MacKinnon or Crosby, they'll be downgrading at C...

I think the reason they would pass on it is Gaudreau has only 2 years left on his deal, plus they're already kinda set at LW with Skinner and Olofsson

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
If there's a player available at #8 that Columbus really likes, or if they have a trade worked out where they flip the 8th pick for immediate help...

Eichel + #8 to Columbus for Dubois + Werenski

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
If there's a player available at #8 that Columbus really likes, or if they have a trade worked out where they flip the 8th pick for immediate help...

Eichel + #8 to Columbus for Dubois + Werenski

We've already worked out better deals with Buffalo and Columbus. Werenski isn't worth more to Buffalo, by the way, not with Dahlin going to move ahead of him at LD.

Eichel

for

Dubois
Gavrikov
Bemstrom
1st

I think that was it? Something like that.

Reactions: Cheese Breadman

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Unless the Sabres trade Eichel for McDavid or MacKinnon or Crosby, they'll be downgrading at C...

I think the reason they would pass on it is Gaudreau has only 2 years left on his deal, plus they're already kinda set at LW with Skinner and Olofsson

I mean Johnny would be a big upgrade over those 2 but I just don’t see Buf moving Eichel at all anyways.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
We've already worked out better deals with Buffalo and Columbus. Werenski isn't worth more to Buffalo, by the way, not with Dahlin going to move ahead of him at LD.

Eichel

for

Dubois
Gavrikov
Bemstrom
1st

I think that was it? Something like that.
Yes, that was exactly that deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad