Speculation: Meeting with Lecavalier

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
5.75 million reasons for a 3rd line centre.

They could trade Peverley, Marchand, and/or Kelly to make space, rather than parting with a potential first line centre in Seguin.

It doesn't make any sense IMO

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Seguin doesn't play centre. Julien has had him on the wing for a while. If they were going to trade him, I think it'd be because of the value he'd bring back.

Chiarelli could probably pry Eberle and Smid out of Edmonton for Seguin.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Why are the Bruins parting with Seguin exactly?

There's a thread on the main boards discussing Seguin's off-ice activities. Basically because he's a 21 year old multi-millionaire and he doesn't just stay home and play xbox on Saturday nights.

Thoughts are that Boston wanted to give him a bit of a wakeup call by floating trade rumours - nothing more.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Lol no kidding. Kind of important there Feel The Heat. :laugh:
especially since i see nothing on my twitter and nothing like this has been said in the Vinny thread on the trade section. Get the impression his source is Flames Jambalaya or some other hack

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Lol no kidding. Kind of important there Feel The Heat. :laugh:
found it!

@NHL_rumor_mill

66 followers and such gems as.....

Miller to Philly
Daley for Couturier :laugh:
Ruff might not be coach in Dallas (next day he was announced)

complete garbage source. no wonder he didn't give the name :laugh:

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
St. Louis would be a nice fit for him, they have a lot of depth and could slide him in a lot of different spots.

It's a shame we couldn't pick him up though, I was already trying to figure out how I'd pick a Flames Lecavalier jersey.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
St. Louis would be a nice fit for him, they have a lot of depth and could slide him in a lot of different spots.

It's a shame we couldn't pick him up though, I was already trying to figure out how I'd pick a Flames Lecavalier jersey.
it's not a legit source. no legit source has ruled the Flames out

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
God damn Philly has money to burn lol. Oh well, pipe dream at best.. On that note, Philly's pretty strapped for cap space, I wonder if there's anyone we can swipe from them for cheap.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Holy crap Vinny is a rich motherfrucker. Getting millions from 2 teams forever.

Awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad