Speculation: media?

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
You're right. Baseball is more of a mental game, so trade speculation and contract speculation would be even more damaging. And you must not follow baseball ALL that closely because even the Jays fans and media speculate on trades, contract signings, and the like. The Yankees do the same but with a 1000X magnifying glass.

I've been reading and following the speculation of what some leftover FA MLBer's could sign for and where some impending FA's could be asking for or where they could be going on Sportsnet err wait TSN uh no Fox sports, SI maybe, CBS anybody.........sorry I must have missed something cause I read that nowhere

Fans have always speculated and wished for miracles/acquisitions for their respective teams that is nothing new and is to be expected from the bleachers

IT IS NOT THE MEDIAS JOB TO BE FANS!!! It is the medias job to report on the game they cover, reporting means writing about factual occurrences not writing about what the fans fanciful/wishful thinking is. We who talk hockey/baseball already do that amongst ourselves, reporters like Dreadful Dreger with all their twattle are making themselves the story, and seriously I've met the guy and he's hardly worth talking about

jmart21

MISC!!!
Nov 16, 2009
All Over The Place
I've been reading and following the speculation of what some leftover FA MLBer's could sign for and where some impending FA's could be asking for or where they could be going on Sportsnet err wait TSN uh no Fox sports, SI maybe, CBS anybody.........sorry I must have missed something cause I read that nowhere

Fans have always speculated and wished for miracles/acquisitions for their respective teams that is nothing new and is to be expected from the bleachers

IT IS NOT THE MEDIAS JOB TO BE FANS!!! It is the medias job to report on the game they cover, reporting means writing about factual occurrences not writing about what the fans fanciful/wishful thinking is. We who talk hockey/baseball already do that amongst ourselves, reporters like Dreadful Dreger with all their twattle are making themselves the story, and seriously I've met the guy and he's hardly worth talking about

It's the media's job to get hits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad