MDSF Thread: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh (All general series talk here)

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

GernBlanston

May 20, 2011
Smyrna, GA
Congratulations, boys and girls!! I'll be rooting for y'all as my Eastern Conference team. Please, please, PLEASE kick the **** out of the Pens!!

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
Thanks to this series, by late May Dan Bylsma will be the head coach of the Vancouver Canucks.

Calling it now.

Cash for Nash

May 13, 2012
Based on arena availability, the first game will probably be on Wednesday

It'd be absolutely awesome if we had an Easter Sunday afternoon game. We typically don't play those day games but maybe the media darlings (Crosby etc) will hook us up.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm worried some people who got tickets will sell them for top dollar to Pens fans. But that's out of the club's control, it's not like the tickets weren't flying off the shelf after we made it.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
As a neutral fan rooting for the Jackets I think the best hope is Bob goes beast mode. I believe the Pens will have their full lineup.

Good luck from all non-Pen fans everywhere.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Anyone wanna make a somewhat useful first post for this thread? I'll give you OP and you'll have the honor of making our thread look less embarrassing compared to theirs. :laugh:

major major

Feb 18, 2013
We should be studying whatever the Flyers do that works magic against the Pens. As far as I can tell the key is to agitate Crosby, Neal, etc.. and push them to self-destruct. Do everything you can to raise the pain level and still come away with fewer penalties than the Penguins.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Everyone is counting us out, especially on the PIT board. Flying under the radar. We can do it

ClevelandJacketFan

Awesome Mascots!
Nov 1, 2007
...Really?
Pretty sure this entire series hinges on MAF.

If MAF plays elite, we have no chance.

If MAF plays...well, like it's the playoffs, we have a chance.

Gonna be tough, but if we want to win the cup, you have to beat teams like Pittsburgh. If nothing else, it'll show us what we would truly need to be elite if we do lose. Very excited.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Anyone wanna make a somewhat useful first post for this thread? I'll give you OP and you'll have the honor of making our thread look less embarrassing compared to theirs. :laugh:

The hell with their thread and their forum and their entitled fans who apparently have nothing better to do with their lives than spend hours on foofy GDTs and frilly series preview threads. The hell with their team and the stupid media love affair with their high-profile players.

I don't know about other folks, but I don't need any of that crap to get me excited about the playoffs. Screw 'em.

This is Jackets time. Their time -- is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearin' about what a great hockey team the Pens have. Screw 'em! This is your time!! Now go out there and take it!

alphafox

Jun 14, 2011
Well on the positive side sell outs won't be tough, on the other hand unless there is sufficient lead time the building may be more black than blue...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad