GDT: MDSF: ISLANDERS vs. PENGUINS| GAME 3 | Are you too good for your HOME?|4/14 12:00PM | PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Get a couple goal lead and put the pressure on the Isles to play a different game than they want to.

I was reading an article by Mark Madden saying how Sid won’t let the Pens lose to NYI. How is that looking?

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland
So we have a 24y old +20 points player on our first line. What could possibly go wrong? Ive lost my faith in Sullivan.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I haven't been keeping up, but I assume we're panicking and the series is already over?

I am not panicking, but I have a hard time seeing the Pens coming back.

Murray standing on his head is probably the only reason why game 2 was not a blowout. D is bad. Transition is bad. Sid is not Sid. Letang is still hurt.

I mean, tough to be confident.

I expect a win today, but not a series win.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So we have a 24y old +20 points player on our first line. What could possibly go wrong? Ive lost my faith in Sullivan.
shoulda put Horny there so we could have a 32 year old with the exact same ES points (Simon has 4 more than Horny since the new year actually) on the line. That's the ticket.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
There is something very wrong with the locker room.

Game 2 looked like a revolt. Nobody gave a shit. Guys were coasting. It was absolutely pathetic. Even 87 looks like he doesn't care.

We'll know in a few hours whether this team has any pride or is doing their best to sabatoge the coach or particular players.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
We'll know in a few hours whether this team has any pride or is doing their best to sabatoge the coach or particular players.
they could play the worst game of their lives and we wouldn't know any of that. Well, any more than we already know they aren't f***ing doing that because they aren't middle schoolers :laugh:

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
There is something very wrong with the locker room.

Game 2 looked like a revolt. Nobody gave a ****. Guys were coasting. It was absolutely pathetic. Even 87 looks like he doesn't care.

Again with the locker room revolt speculations after losses. Same shit, different day. I love this board lol

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
This is the classic example of a game in the past that you feel good about bitching about ahead of time because they'd come out flying and make you look stupid for doubting. But I don't see it with this gaggle of washed up, underachieving, disorganized, undisciplined, no-plan, no-confidence players who haven't shown a spark for more than a game or even period at a time all season long and even going back into last year.

So... yeah... go team, or something. Hopefully they don't embarrass themselves too badly on home ice. Though anyone who has paid any attention the last little while doesn't realistically expect them to do anything so... good news... pressure is off.

Not that they'd play any different if there was pressure. That's too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad