GDT: MDSF, Game 3: Capitals at Flyers, Monday, April 18, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Haven't been watching the series...it's clear your offense sucks tbh, but what about the defense/Mason?

Are the numbers all that telling or is there more to it (bad luck/bounces, bad coaching, etc.)...and yes I saw that goal Mason let in last game, I'm wondering how the defense/Mason has been outside that goal.

The team just sucks all around outside of a handful of players.

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
It's a shame that Bellemare did that. Some other guys it wouldn't surprise me to take a run at the Caps, but he's not that type of player. People throwing stuff at Orlov on the bench now? Way to go fans. Way to go.

Throw stuff at our bench and boo our team for this disgrace of a performance.

Apr 10, 2012
Inner Space
Haven't been watching the series...it's clear your offense sucks tbh, but what about the defense/Mason?

Are the numbers all that telling or is there more to it (bad luck/bounces, bad coaching, etc.)...and yes I saw that goal Mason let in last game, I'm wondering how the defense/Mason has been outside that goal.

D is bad, Mason has been not so good this game. Everyone is out of gas, the offense doesn't suck. Just missing 4 or so pieces :P

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
Remember when everyone was happy about making the playoffs, the young guys learning what it means to play in the playoffs...

Coppy

Apr 30, 2011
C'mon, throwing **** on the ice now? This is just embarrassing all the way around.

Suds

Nov 27, 2014
i have no problem with the bellemare hit....i got a huge problem with gudas beating on burakovsky- skinny kid......cowardly

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
Hey, here's an idea. Lets wait to game 4 for a goalie change. Then we can put in the cold goalie to lose the series and say he wasn't any better.

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013

Your avatar is embarrassing. Go away

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

Our defense is easily the worst part of the team despite the numbers on the season... our goaltending bailed them out over the year.

They cant move the puck outside of Ghost... and they cannot clear the crease.

I mean... our best two defensive players on the roster are Couturier & Giroux. That includes Dmen.

The core of:

Giroux
Voracek
Couturier
Simmonds
Schenn
Gostisbehere
Mason

is nice enough... Raffl is a darn good role player and MDZ & Gudas are solid... but outside that the current team has nothing else really.
Schenn

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Love the Flyers, but I really despise a lot of the fanbase and people that live in the area.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
This might be one of the more embarrassing moments for this franchise.

Mr Snider, I apologize for this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad