GDT: MDSF, Game 3: Capitals at Flyers, Monday, April 18, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Ouch, 4 PPG against and 0/5

I honestly had no idea you guys were missing Couturier and MDZ until I just checked, that's too bad...loss of Couturier must hurt. Too bad you guys couldn't pull a win here. My heart wanted to Flyers to win this series but my head said Caps :(

Losing Couturier literally cripples our roster.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
No fight, no emotion, no..anything.

When was the last time this franchise allowed one of their teams to get walked over like this?

I think it starts at the top. Where the **** is our captain? Where are the guys standing up for each other and playing with some damn heart.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
One of, if not the worst performance in Flyers history by both the players and fans, in the first game since Ed Sniders passing. I feel physically ill right now.

Coppy

Apr 30, 2011
I hope none of you have the misfortune to be watching the canadian feed. These sickening limp fluffers think there's a disconnect between what's going on in the arena and what Ed Snider always stood for.

That's because there is. Snider would be embarrassed by what the fans did tonight.

You & those fans throwing **** on the ice are a black eye on the franchise.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
No it wasn't. Bellemare isn't that type of player but he hit him from behind in a dangerous spot. He regretted it before it was even over, but he ****ed up.

Both players went into the boards with speed and orlov took a very strange turn. You act like he blasted him square and followed through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad