GDT: MDSF #5 - 04/23/16 | NEW YORK RANGERS @ pittsburgh penguins | 3:00 - NBC, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Yea sell when you are 2nd in the division

get real

Anyone with a brain saw this coming. The Rangers were in 2nd because of Hank's near record-setting start to the season. Clearly they had you as fooled as management, because the majority of people were able to see this team should have been selling, not buying and shipping off more good, future assets.

InwoodBlueNYC

Sep 23, 2013
NYC
If NY Rangers do not win then my week in Ottawa will be stinkeroo. No hockey in the capital. Sens out, 67s out, Gatineau Olympique out. UGH!!!

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I think you can see the team start to mail it in right about now. I don't think they score the rest of this game. Jesus I have never been so pessimistic before like this.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We've been thoroughly dominated since Kessel tied the game. This team just doesn't have it mentally this year.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Anyone with a brain saw this coming. The Rangers were in 2nd because of Hank's near record-setting start to the season. Clearly they had you as fooled as management, because the majority of people were able to see this team should have been selling, not buying and shipping off more good, future assets.

I was not fooled, but you show me a team that has sold with similar positioning in the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad