Post-Game Talk: MDSF #2 - 04/20/14 | Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Rangers - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I bash him when he deserves to be bashed and I praise him plenty when he plays well. I just actually have standard for the supposed best goalie in the league.

Nonsense. Untrue.

You bash him almost without exception.

If someone who had never seen a game read you often they would assume that Lundqvist is an old man with a guide dog.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Bobrovsky has now let up goals on three consecutive shots to blow a 3-1 lead against the Penguins. Another "elite" goaltender.

Again, if it was Lundqvist, he'd be ripped down.

Virtually every goaltender has been downright awful in the first round. Yet, some of them are still winning these ridiculous games 4-3 and 5-4.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
I'll second that considering he's one of the premiere two way players in the league...

Agreed. I thought it was widely known that Hossa was one of the top two-way wingers in the NHL. He's an elite two way forward. And as wingers are concerned, is about as good as it gets.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The reason why people defend Lundqvist so much is plain as day in this thread. Gives an excuse as to people to bash the rest of the team.

Come on man. This is the first time in April, if I'm correct, we conceded 3 goals (I don't count EN goals when judging goalies). He's been stellar and this one game, he let in 3. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad