Post-Game Talk: MDSF #2 - 04/20/14 | Philadelphia Flyers @ New York Rangers - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

theJUMPER

Feb 25, 2012
So you thought it was good that he was standing outside the crease like that? Really?

He didn't give HIMSELF a chance.

It was a bad bounce that landed on a Flyer blade. The goalie should always worry about the shooter first and foremost. Is he supposed to process every possible bounce and chose an angle to hedge against all outcomes? That's ridic.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Their forecheck is killing us right now. Need to play smarter and faster. We are a faster team than they are, take advantage of it.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Both teams are playing differntly than game 1..

we were ok he first 10-12 mins then slowed it Down and invited them back in the game...

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
I think your descriptuion of the "forwards feeling sorry for themselves" is crap. They need to finish on their chances, it's that simple, and it should not be put any other way, especially a ridiculous way like that.

-snip-

I suppose I don't like being out hit by the Flyers. We look like we're just barely trying to hang in there with them. I thought the Rangers we more physical in game 1.

And yeah, I feel like Nash is skating around feeling sorry for himself. He drives me up the ****ing wall.

McD looked fantastic last game after the first. His play on the third goal was absolutely incredible.

And this isn't 2011, the Rangers don't need Hank to be god in order to "do anything."

McD has been good in the offensive zone, even today. But his skating, and timing both look a touch "off" coming back, and in the D zone.

And yeah, we really do need Hank to go full Godqvist if we want to compete for a cup. Maybe we get past Philly, Tampa, or Montreal if he's anything less than his best, but we'll be ****ing murdered by Boston, Pitt, or ANY team in the west if he keeps this up.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
hagelin is a dumb guy. a smarter player with his speed would be a borderline star. such a huge asset it could be.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
For someone who had his wrists broken by slashes, Giroux sure likes to use his stick. I'd be fine with our guys whacking his wrists just like Crosby did to him.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Nash turns into a bowling ball and somehow draws a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad