GDT: MDF Game 3|Penguins @ Rangers|7:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Trades aren't allowed in the playoffs, bro. Our roster blows this year and for once it actually looks good with Malkin on the wing.

I was addressing next year. Another genius who sleeps with the fishes . . . God help me, the geniuses are coming out in droves. :laugh:

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
For those of you who were wondering what a young James Neal looks like in a ridiculous turtleneck... here:

tumblr_n54pebAYLh1txyx4lo1_400.png

...Needs Geordi LaForge glasses.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I watched the Rangers against Philly - they had A LOT more to their game. They look extremely tired.

True but give some credit to the Pens too. Our defense is ten times as good as the Flyers'. Outside of Scuderi our dmen are giving the Rangers nothing.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
hope the pens presses hard in the 3rd and show they have the ability to finish.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I was addressing next year. Another genius who sleeps with the fishes . . . God help me, the geniuses are coming out in droves. :laugh:

Next year we will have a lot more in cap space to spend on wingers and move Malkin back to the second line. Why are you complaining about lines in a playoff series when you are thinking about next year? Right now to avoid having both lines be totally defensively shut down the best play is to play Malkin on the first line.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
It is absolutely insane that Stempniak isn't used on the PK. He is exactly what Dupuis brought to the PK and we don't have Dupuis.

Well now come on it's not like he can take Adams spot :laugh:

Speaking of the PK, I am LOVING the Goc-Gibbons combo. That is really working out well. Gibbons speed is lethal in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad