GDT: MDF Game 3|Penguins @ Rangers|7:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Jokinen is such an enigma... weak on the puck but always in the right place for a goal.

Smart and pretty skilled but physically weak even when he tries.

I think he's just slow. Or conserving energy. Or both.

The man does do more with less, you have to admit.

It was a joke about him taking the penalty, but agreed. I find him to be such an awkward skater.

So this is the random red couch that I've heard so many complaints about… Nowhere near as creepy/hypnotizing as the Filet-O-Fish commercial.

McDonald's needs a new advertising agency.

But you're talking about it. :sarcasm:

They're hilariously bad but I never want it to stop.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I would argue aside from Neal's after the whistle stuff, which has totally helped give him and his line with Sutter space in this series, Jokinen has been levels above him all series and perhaps all playoffs.

you're not wrong there. Maybe its Neal who should be moved off the line instead of Jussi. Either way, I think the two should be split up.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I don't know if that's true. Bylsma refuses to give Bennett more than 12 minutes a game and demoted him after he scored a goal. Jokinen would be there hat trick or no hat trick I think.

He doesn't care. He has hatred in his heart for Jokinen. Wouldn't matter if Malkin won the art ross and Jokinen won the Rocket. He would still hate him. Haters gonna hate. Which is sad. I mean, I hate Glass and Adams...but at least I can enjoy the rest of the game when they aren't on the ice. Kirk has reached obsession levels.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Far be it for me to say, but killing all the penalties is what's turning momentum. Pens have played alright.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Only problem for me so far has been Scuderi. Counted at least 3 times he could have easily gotten the puck out and didn't, which resulted in the Rangers gaining momentum and significant zone time. Friggin dummy.

Hope Fleury keeps it up.

Before this game, Scuderi was the second worst defenseman of the playoffs in terms of possession numbers. That's no coincidence, he's terrible. Benching him would make Shero look very bad though, so it will not happen.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
He doesn't care. He has hatred in his heart for Jokinen. Wouldn't matter if Malkin won the art ross and Jokinen won the Rocket. He would still hate him. Haters gonna hate. Which is sad. I mean, I hate Glass and Adams...but at least I can enjoy the rest of the game when they aren't on the ice. Kirk has reached obsession levels.

no he doesn't.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Jokinen is a solid third wheel that isn't even costing us 3 million dollars. He is the least of the issues on our team.

With his goal tonight, Jokinen moves into 2nd on the team in scoring these playoffs behind Malkin. To say he's the least of the issues is an understatement.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
For those of you who were wondering what a young James Neal looks like in a ridiculous turtleneck... here:

tumblr_n54pebAYLh1txyx4lo1_400.png

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
now we will se what they are made of and if they can play with bruins. If they come out and put the pressure on Rangers and push them really hard than there is hope..
if they pull back and try to sit on this lead they won't even win this one...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Malkin won an Art Ross with Sykora. He won a Conn Smythe with Talbot.

I can't help it if you lack the two digit IQ necessary to comprehend the parallel here.

Your obsession with me is . . . well, I don't know what it is.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I watched the Rangers against Philly - they had A LOT more to their game. They look extremely tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad