MDF #2 - 05/02/15 | Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers | 12:30 - NBC, SN SEE OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
They had Wilson mic'ed up for one of the overtime victories. Dude was such a happy kid. No bad words, sounded like a fat kid on his birthday when he gets to eat the cake. It was awesome to see. He is so youthful and energetic, generally a fun guy.

He had a ton of expletives they just cut the sound rather then bleep it. Listen again, anytime it sounds like the audio drops is actually him swearing.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
I'm not a big OV fan but I see no problem with him chirping like that. He's trying to get in the head of a very good goaltender.

And like you said it's probably one of the only ones not littered with f-bombs.

I don't think Lundqvist is one of those goalies where thats going to work but I'd rather him be doing that than out there quiet and frustrated like he was a few years ago.

Evergreen

Lol what a joke of a call. I love how Yandle was checking for blood like he actually got hit.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
That high stick didn't even look like it touched Yandle.

Yeah. I only saw the view from the back, it didn't look like like it touched him. But the linesman/ref (?) was looking at it from the front, so maybe he had a better view.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
This game should have an asterix beside it if the Rangers win. Handed to them by the refs.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
Bahaha. You think there's going to be a phone call from that. Pierre currently down deep on Pit sadness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad