MDF #2 - 05/02/15 | Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers | 12:30 - NBC, SN SEE OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzo

Oct 5, 2009
The "All Series Long" talk is obnoxious to me because you know that is the most PC trash talk said on the ice during a game but the media is making him seem like he's the only one who says stuff like that.

It's probably one of the only things said on the ice they could use on air. Had to know everything he does is going to get put under a microscope though.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
People are making him look bad because of that? I doubt it. People love that stuff.
NBC is presenting it as if it's not the norm for a hockey game.

When in reality they probably can't let us hear any sound bites from guys like Kreider or Wilson because they're so laced with expletives.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
It's probably one of the only things said on the ice they could use on air. Had to know everything he does is going to get put under a microscope though.

I'm not a big OV fan but I see no problem with him chirping like that. He's trying to get in the head of a very good goaltender.

And like you said it's probably one of the only ones not littered with f-bombs.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Put the whistles away or call every thing damn it

I don't want this game decided by the 4 minutes portion of the game the refs decide to call PP's again.

SpringfieldSkins

Jan 28, 2010
Springfield, VA
NBC is presenting it as if it's not the norm for a hockey game.

When in reality they probably can't let us hear any sound bites from guys like Kreider or Wilson because they're so laced with expletives.

They had Wilson mic'ed up for one of the overtime victories. Dude was such a happy kid. No bad words, sounded like a fat kid on his birthday when he gets to eat the cake. It was awesome to see. He is so youthful and energetic, generally a fun guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad