Confirmed with Link: McLeod to Nashville for a 2020 7th Round Pick

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Sure.

Not exactly a deal worth even talking about. Feel like a team like Nashville that could use some leadership could use him

A 7th is..whatever.

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
As much as I'd like to celebrate, I'm wondering who the Rangers may target this summer to replace him.

Seems like logically they'd just go with Beleskey, yet I am not so sure logic applies to the Rangers perceived need for toughness.

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
I'd bring up Lettieri or Fogarty probably. Although I would not be against Beleskey to see if he could build some value between now and the end of the year

He's got value for sure. Bumping up our 1st round pick a couple spots.

Not even Zuccs, Hayes, Shatty could.do that!

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I would have traded him for half a roll of stick tape......heck any tape would suffice.

I said it in another thread, Gorton got a lot more than I would have.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
McQuaid has one fight as a Ranger, and he lost :help:

Webster, seriously? First off, he actually has 2 as a Ranger. Recently he went right after Wagner last time the Rangers played the B's. He was standing up for Fast.

Secondly, McQuaid is one of the toughest players to lace em up over the last decade, and probably a top 3 currently in the NHL.

Also, McQuaid has 3 fights already with Cody McLeod. #54 bested him everytime.

In this day and age he is the closest thing you will find to an Enforcer who can still play in today's game.

Reactions: shinchanuuhh

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
My feelings:

FragrantWholeEasternglasslizard-size_restricted.gif

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Not sure whats more amazing to me...we actually got a 7th rounder for this slug...or this thread has actually reached 4 pages

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017

Sure...he dropped Hedman :DD

He has 2 fights. HE also pummeled the kid from Boston who hit Quickie.

And the fight he 'lost' was one where he fought the toughest guy in the NHL and they absolutely were very evenly matched. He's a tough hombre

He's only listed with 1 fight as a Ranger, so if he was messed up in something else he didn't get a fighting major.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I mean, we basically got nothing. It was as close to a formal 'borrowing' as you can get without being a conditional 7th.
Hey you never know. A 7th could always be a kid who might have been eligible for the following years draft as well and we buy low on him with the hope his stock will rise.

Reactions: leetch99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad