Confirmed with Link: McIlrath to Florida for Steven Kampfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Was on the ice for a goal against, but it was more Matheson getting burned by Marner. Marner is good. Otherwise, he looked as he did here. Taking more individual shots, it seems, I had him at two attempts. +3 shot differential 5v5. Panthers are -6.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Panthers look really blah for a team that's supposed to be building to a contender through analytics.

Not taking a swipe at analytics but they just underwhelm me a lot

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Panthers look really blah for a team that's supposed to be building to a contender through analytics.

Not taking a swipe at analytics but they just underwhelm me a lot

They are without some key players in Huberdeau and Bjugstad. I mean, they can't all have the depth the Rangers have

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
gave up the puck in the slot and a goal was scored. Coaches are not going to like that

It was a really bad goal by Reimer but really bad play by McIlrath

e: and then he fell down lol

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
Well, at least it happened when his team was already down by 3 goals... It's not like this game is a close one....

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
"It's a gift and it's 5-1" TML announcer

It's a nice thing to want McIlrath to succeed but at this point, it's just a moot point.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Not cheering against him but it's kind of an indicator of how far he has to go at this point...he's gotta get back into the groove AND continue to improve, and it's a bit tough to jump into that cold

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Another bad sequence for McIlrath. His skating is not very good at all. From what I have seen, terrible acceleration foot speed. Opposite of Brady or Mac's "skate out of trouble footspeed"

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Boy, another bad play from McIlrath skating into a non area in the defensive zone leaving a man wide open in front. He hasn't had one good shift here in the third.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I don't buy the "he hasn't played an NHL game in a while" argument too much because it's not like he hasn't been practicing most days and just suddenly jumps into a regular season game. Practices are undervalued.

It will be interesting to watch him for a few more games.

Can we lock this? This all feels like it belongs in the Around The NHL thread. We're no longer discussing the trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad