News Article: McDonald's will soon be selling the '' Gallagher Burger ''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If its a burger named after Gallagher... its fitting that its three patties worth.

Then again, they should probably be sliders.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
How is DD get skipped for this? Clearly McDonalds is not following the company line here.

The problem with the Desharnais burger is that you can't order it to go, since it only tastes decent within the sheltered environment of the restaurant, and even that depends on selecting a very specific drink and side order combo to go along with it, cause pairing it with anything else results in it generating a horrible taste in your mouth.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Can we turn this into a burger thread like the poutine thread from earlier in the season?

So, favourite burger in Montreal? I think the Five Guys burger is pretty overrated.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Can we turn this into a burger thread like the poutine thread from earlier in the season?

So, favourite burger in Montreal? I think the Five Guys burger is pretty overrated.

I agree, mainly because it's greasy as hell and sat in my stomach like a brick for hours after I ate it (couldn't finish the whole thing).

We went to this new place "Le Burger Faktorie" yesterday (http://www.burgerfaktorie.com). It's pretty much a glorified food court joint, but I'd rank it as one of the very worst burgers I've ever had. Not only was the beef bland and dry, fries mushy and flavorless, that BUN - oh my, it was cold, dense and none of us (5 guys) could finish the bread portion of the burger. Bun to meat ratio was around 3:1. Avoid.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Sponsor
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC

I think Five Guys is pretty good, but their prices are insane. Think it costed me like $20 for a trio when I went a while back, never went back because of the prices.

Only really enjoy my own homemade hamburgers now. I'll rarely ever eat a hamburger any time I eat out.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I really have a problem eating something named after a male...

But the Danielle burger sounds so wrong...

Ice Poutine

LA POUTINE IS BACK!
Feb 18, 2006
ON MY CHAIR
1g4ZhfI.gif

yoyo999

May 24, 2012
2. Don't know where you eat usually, but not many places offer you a meal for under 10$ with a beverage and side dish (fries)...

I get that, but it's Mcdonald's..... It's not meant to be an expensive meal. I'd rather spend the extra $8 on top of that and get a pound of wings and a beer and watch the game or something.

They do have the value menu. 2 Mcdoubles or 2 Jr.McChickens for $2.90 w/tax ussually does the trick for me. I ask for some BigMac sauce on the side. Sometimes they'll give it for free sometimes they'll charge $0.25, It could just be me, but close to $10 for a fast food meal of that quality is simply not worth it imo.

How is the poutine holding up in Quebec? Is it popular? I am guessing there are probably several better options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad