McDavid vs Malkin on Tuesday

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
The only other line that could do some damage is...Nuge's??

Draisaitl can. Puljujarvi and Lucic aren't great tonight. Lucic is horribad and Jesse is recovering from a charley-horse from a kneeing...

So tonight, yeah... probably only Nuge's line.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Malkin playing one of the worst games I've seen, he's handling the puck like a grenade

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Draisaitl can. Puljujarvi and Lucic aren't great tonight. Lucic is horribad and Jesse is recovering from a charley-horse from a kneeing...

So tonight, yeah... probably only Nuge's line.

All 3 lines have had good chances and could have a goal tonight. Murray and Talbot have just been fantastic tonight.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
That guy is a Canucks fan I think.

Once upon a time. But I've moved to Edmonton and am fully on the Oilers train. The most exciting team in the NHL with the best player. Can't beat that.

Sorry, I have to say this...
Yup, he's a Canucks fan. Hear that big thud? That's all of the Canuck fans jumping off the bandwagon. "Time to pick a new team for the next decade." Actually moving to Edmonton was a little overkill though. ;)

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Sorry, I have to say this...
Yup, he's a Canucks fan. Hear that big thud? That's all of the Canuck fans jumping off the bandwagon. "Time to pick a new team for the next decade."

Nah man oilers fan here. The canucks are garbage.
But keep trying. I admire your effort.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Nah man oilers fan here. The canucks are garbage.
But keep trying. I admire your effort.

Bro you've been a Nucks fan on record for a long time. If you're jumping on the bandwagon at least acknowledge it and don't trash your former team. It's unbecoming.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Bro you've been a Nucks fan on record for a long time. If you're jumping on the bandwagon at least acknowledge it and don't trash your former team. It's unbecoming.

If anything I was on the nucks bandwagon for the past while. I live in Edmonton. Been to Vancouver twice in my life?

Mar 14, 2011
Title is a huge disrespect to American hero and good guy Phil Kessel, someone should really save OP the farther embarrassment and change the tittle.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Penguins win this easily.

Wow that was entertaining. Pretty close. Pouliot manages to irritate me a lot. Which sucks because he is a useful player and tonight wasn't really his fault. He made the right play.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
McDavid was the best player on the ice by a good margin, flukey bad bounce for the Oilers at the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad