Why?

• Chia was hated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McLellan was hated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
The boys are actually skating to get a few more calls? One guy did drag his linemates down as well is a variable, for last season anyway.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Maury Povich 12102019124604.jpg

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
They probably realized that calling the game differently when it comes to McDavid was leading to the Oilers being terrible and years of his prime being wasted.

I'm hoping they continue to call the game the same way regardless of which player is being harassed, but I'm not going to hold my breath. It looks dumb when McDavid draws 3 penalties a game but if they're penalties then they're penalties. The other team should stop interfering/holding/etc..

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
A moment of silence please after Krieder died from being stabbed clean through the back in that game.

Seriously... I'm shocked the refs didn't fall for that one.

They did fall for the full on Academy Award for best actor in a leading role by Lundqvist though... full marks to him for that performance.

I really don't blame the Rags players... they obviously know they can get away with those calls with certain refs and I'm sure part of their pre-game plan and talk is about which refs are in the game and how they can best milk the situations to their advantage.

Oilers (sadly) need to be better in the acting department as well because you just know it's going to cost them some games if they play nice and take the moral high ground. They don't have to be full on scum and cheats and weasels like some players in the league... but they do need to straddle the embellishment line a little more often to draw more calls.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad