GDT: Maybe Start Playing Before OT.. | WCQF Game 3: Calgary Flames @ Colorado Avalanche | 8 PM MST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Meh...Girard wasn't that noticable in game 1, and only a little in game 2. Seemed to be playing scared.
Even more now I'm sure. Benny's going to be in the Av's heads today bigtime. Add Tkachuk & Hathaway wreaking havok and we set the pace.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Sean Monahan has to be a difference maker this game, get in their finish your checks, for to the tough areas and at with a edge.

Reactions: Shawnofthedeadz

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
I want to see the flames come out hard this game. Play like we are down 3-0 in the series. We need to play to with urgency from the drop of the puck till the final buzzer.

Iggys Dome

Not allowed to say the “R-Word” (rebuild)
Mar 19, 2018
Cap Space
I don't wanna get ahead of myself, but if we can take games 3 and 4 in Denver that would be huge. We play tighter defensively on the road for some reason, and that's better for playoff hockey. GFG!

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Historically teams that win games 3, 4 and 5 after splitting the first 2 do better than teams that dont.

Though that only looking at data since the 94 lock out

Reactions: cgf and crackdown44

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Let’s just play our game. I think we got too concerned with line matching and not enough about playing.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
I may be in the minority here but I really think that outhitting them, especially early, is very important. Flames have to come out swinging, the first ten minutes will set the pace for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I may be in the minority here but I really think that outhitting them, especially early, is very important. Flames have to come out swinging, the first ten minutes will set the pace for the rest of the game.
The players that feed off hitting are important, like Bennett, Fanta (as long as he's not out of position)... Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad