Injury Report: Max Talbot: broken left leg, per team-issued report, out indefinitely

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
im not a fan of Harry Z. Harry Z, is horrible defensively. I would stick McGinn in there and see what he can do.
I also prefer McGinn over Harry, and if we limit ourselves to familiar faces, I'd also rather go with Wellwood than Harry, as well. At this point I think McGinn is the way to go, but with him I feel as if he's a good plug for whatever needs to be plugged, but he doesn't bring some of the plays Talbot could on his own.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
My NHL13 predicts he will be traded to NYI for Visnovsky and a 1st.

Hey, for me at least, it's a 50/50 shot that Akeson turns into a 2nd line winger in that game.

In NHL12 (or maybe 11?) though, I had to trade Mike Richards to make room for ZAC RINALDO who just demolished everyone in his path, leading the team in hits and goals scored. That only happened to me once though, and I've never seen it happen to anyone else.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Talbot and Feds had good chemistry on the penalty kill......this is definitely a big hit. I hope he recovers well but it's going to be a long rehab.....I just hope he can return to form.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad