Injury Report: Max Talbot: broken left leg, per team-issued report, out indefinitely

Sep 19, 2008
@DNFlyers 9:41 AM
Flyers announce Max Talbot is out indefinitely with a broken left leg. His season is likely over.

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
@DNFlyers 9:41 AM
Flyers announce Max Talbot is out indefinitely with a broken left leg. His season is likely over.

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

That really, really sucks...

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
alright, good win last night but lets be honest, this team aint going anywhere in the playoffs. we're basically a bantam team with a superstar on it

thelos

Bunk
Jul 19, 2011
alright, good win last night but lets be honest, this team aint going anywhere in the playoffs. we're basically a bantam team with a superstar on it

would be hilarious to make 8th seed just to get in Pitt's head again

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Of all the possibilities ( torn Achilles , torn knee ligaments) this is by far the best one.

We are going to miss him big time.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Broken leg is so sad. Especially when Max was seemingly playing his best hockey so far, guess some of our depth will really be tested now.
Yeah, he was really good these past few games, and I think he's going to be hard to replace. McGinn has shown he can play, but Max was awesome on the penalty kill, as well. Things are definitely not going to be the same with him being replaced by someone like McGinn or Zolnierczyk. Harry can bring the energy, but I'm not sure his banging of bodies is anywhere near as effective as what Max was doing.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Yeah, he was really good these past few games, and I think he's going to be hard to replace. McGinn has shown he can play, but Max was awesome on the penalty kill, as well. Things are definitely not going to be the same with him being replaced by someone like McGinn or Zolnierczyk. Harry can bring the energy, but I'm not sure his banging of bodies is anywhere near as effective as what Max was doing.

im not a fan of Harry Z. Harry Z, is horrible defensively. I would stick McGinn in there and see what he can do.

clap bomb 16

Jul 9, 2011
Of all the possibilities ( torn Achilles , torn knee ligaments) this is by far the best one.

We are going to miss him big time.

It is not the best one. The person I spoke to said his bone ripped through his skin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad