Value of: Max Pacioretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Lehkonen had 18 goals last year amd hudon's advanced numbers suggest he will be better next year. But hey 10 goal guys (both have at least 10 this year as well).
Do you expect/hope to have either one of them or both on the top 2 lines next year? I dont. Same goes for Scherbak.

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Do you expect/hope to have either one of them or both on the top 2 lines next year? I dont. Same goes for Scherbak.

I expect one of them to be part of a package (as a +) for a center as they have displayed top 6 potential. The other two on the third line with danault.

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014

I wouldn't be that surprised if one of them becoming a legit top 6 winger.

Hudon and Lehkonen have pretty good hocky IQ and good shot and Scherbak is pretty talented. Lehkonen had a setback due to bad injury but was playing well lately.

Hudon and Scherbak were on their rookie season. There is still time to development.

I think Scherbak has the potential to be top 6 winger but Hudon and Lehkonen more have profil of two-way third liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad