Value of: Max Pacioretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrendanGallagher11

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
Reports have said max has asked for a trade.

Scored 30 plus 4 of last 5 years. Captain of his squad.
Hes been a consistent top 6 winger...One bad year with habs shouldn' change that.
Capable of 35 + and 75 + pts on a team with an actual top 6 center.

What will He be worth come off season?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180403-100220.png
    Screenshot_20180403-100220.png
    425.6 KB · Views: 16

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Wrong. A+ Prospect, Top 10 pick, Roster player, and 2nd/B Prospect.

Who's going to offer that though?
Feel that would have been the price at this year's deadline but now? I don't know about that. I hope it isn't FLA.

JVR, Neal, Kane and Nash are all free agent LWs which don't cost any assets to give up, just money.

BrendanGallagher11

Sep 18, 2013
Montreal
I think he goes to LA for Kempe, Martinez and a 2018 2nd.
That would be awful
Feel that would have been the price at this year's deadline but now? I don't know about that. I hope it isn't FLA.

JVR, Neal, Kane and Nash are all free agent LWs which don't cost any assets to give up, just money.

I think it'l be better offers.
Pllayoff teams won't give up active players on roster during season to f*** up chemistry.

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
That would be awful

I think it'l be better offers.
Any playoff teams won't give up active players on roster during season to **** up chemistry.

The only teams I can think of is VGK and maybe STL but VGK is doubtful since they traded one of their 1st and could probably re-sign Neal or woo JVR.

STL maybe but they have WPGs 1st which could be a late pick plus they have some young stud forward prospects.

Maaaybe SJS if Kane doesn't re-sign but if they give up their 2018 1st, they dont pick until the 4th round.

What teams do you see offering up that much?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
The only teams I can think of is VGK and maybe STL but VGK is doubtful since they traded one of their 1st and could probably re-sign Neal or woo JVR.

STL maybe but they have WPGs 1st which could be a late pick plus they have some young stud forward prospects.

Maaaybe SJS if Kane doesn't re-sign but if they give up their 2018 1st, they dont pick until the 4th round.

St. Louis wouldnt pay the price at the deadline. Everyone wanted Thomas, and Armstong flat out said He's untouchable.

I would say they would still have interest in Pacioretty but they won't go over 1st+b prospect.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012

They'll be gone by July 2nd. Cap will be up $5 million. Pressure on contenders to add offence.

Honestly think he'll do very well a deep team where he is #3 on the offensive depth chart. Similar to Phil Kessel. When defensive focus is on him as team's best forward he is not a gamebreaker who will go through checkers, but he'll produce nicely if he has room to do his thing.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis

Stl has the biggest depth at lw, With Schwartz, Steen, Berglund, Fabbri, Sanford, and few others. LW is not a need for STL. Drafting young players in a deep draft, Keeping their C prospects and Not giving up any of their stud young guys is a team need.

FYI they did a draft reboot from Hockey News that included GMS Scouts ect
The so called 2/3 c prospect robert thomas, (lol making fun of a few MTL fans) Was moved up the draft list from 20 where stl picked him to 9oa pick. So looks like he is valued more than most thought glad we held onto him.

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

Grabner

Feb 22, 2018
Stl has the biggest depth at lw, With Schwartz, Steen, Berglund, Fabbri, Sanford, and few others. LW is not a need for STL. Drafting young players in a deep draft, Keeping their C prospects and Not giving up any of their stud young guys is a team need.

FYI they did a draft reboot from Hockey News that included GMS Scouts ect
The so called 2/3 c prospect robert thomas, (lol making fun of a few MTL fans) Was moved up the draft list from 20 where stl picked him to 9oa pick. So looks like he is valued more than most thought glad we held onto him.

Would you have a link for this? really curious to see where other prospects stand
cheers!

Last edited:

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
I'm thinking you get a 12-18 first and a B prospect or a later first and a better prospect at this point. If MB wants a "warm body" he might have to take one with a meh contract at this point.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
They'll be gone by July 2nd. Cap will be up $5 million. Pressure on contenders to add offence.

Honestly think he'll do very well a deep team where he is #3 on the offensive depth chart. Similar to Phil Kessel. When defensive focus is on him as team's best forward he is not a gamebreaker who will go through checkers, but he'll produce nicely if he has room to do his thing.

Ya just curious of what teams you think would be after him though? One would assume the trading team will re-sign him and you have to assume he gets a similar deal to Okposo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad