Eklund Rumor: Max Pacioretty trade underway (SEE WARNINGS IN OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
What? Montreal doesn’t deperately needs a center. We judt drafted 13 Centers in the past two years, including #3 overall Kotkaniemi and Poehling who took a huge step forward last year. If anything, we need LHD and RW prospects/young players
move a young center to RW

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Did anyone mention trying to upgrade to Panarin. Lots of Russians in Montreal

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Having Pacioretty and Subban in the same lockerroom is probably the last thing you want.
I know I heard rumors but nothing actually factual. Plus that was 2 years ago and people do mature. I would definitely have pk sign off on it before making the move. I've always like pacioretty. I think he still a really good player and if a 1st and prospect is all the ask is (Which I think is a steal but your GM kinda screwed this all up) I hope poile makes a move for him.
Forsberg Joey arvi
Fiala turris smith
Pacioretty bones tolvenen (PBT line)
Jarnkrok sissons Hartman

Switch patches and fiala based on play

ohmyjlord

Fan...with a brain.
Mar 9, 2008
Montreal
I'd do carrier(an almost ready defenseman) 2019 1st and 2020 3rd to outbid if need be from Nashville

Not sure that would be enough. The Habs already have a few undersized defensemen (Mete, Romanov, Sklenicka) and our right side is already pretty much set with Weber, Petry, Juulsen, Brook, Fleury and Lernout. If they were to go for a RHD, chances are they would be more interested in Fabbro or Allard. To be honest, I don't think Nashville has the prospect the Habs would be looking for...unless they're willing to include Tolvanen, which I doubt they would (and probably rightfully so).

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
I doubt poile will trade Hartman after just acquiring him last deadline for a 1st and prospect

Really it's more that the Preds have LW options and few RW options while Montreal just added a RW option in Armia so that would create an imbalance but the whole point of my post was an Attitude joke and you blew it. You blew it! I hope you're proud of yourself.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
I could see the Habs begging for Dante Fabbro just because he looks like Rocket Richard

getimage.aspx

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Not sure that would be enough. The Habs already have a few undersized defensemen (Mete, Romanov, Sklenicka) and our right side is already pretty much set with Weber, Petry, Juulsen, Brook, Fleury and Lernout. If they were to go for a RHD, chances are they would be more interested in Fabbro or Allard. To be honest, I don't think Nashville has the prospect the Habs would be looking for...unless they're willing to include Tolvanen, which I doubt they would (and probably rightfully so).
Yea tolvenen isn't going anyway. But Allard could be packaged in there I think Gaudreau could be added as well. He could be in you guys bottom 6 night 1. He's having a hard time getting in our line up even though he showed out in the playoffs 2 years ago. Allard Gaudreau and a 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad