Rumor: Max Pacioretty nearly traded Tuesday night at the draft - TVA Sports

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019
Heard the same thing, it was speculated but not confirmed on the radio that it was for Nurse/14th pick something along the lines of 2 of those combo.

I wonder why it fell through?

Does Max have an NMC?

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Assuming this is true(I have no clue about this source)

Vegas seems extremely desperate to shed cap. They must really want AP or think they have a shot at trading for Stamkos. Has to be something big.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
As great as Vegas has been, and they have been great, I rea
Heard the same thing, it was speculated but not confirmed on the radio that it was for Nurse/14th pick something along the lines of 2 of those combo.

I wonder why it fell through?

Does Max have an NMC?

I'd be careful with rumours. The rumour doesnt seem logical to me because I doubt the Oilers would trade Nurse especially after the Klefbom news, but who knows.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Vegas quickly found out that you don’t win in the playoffs relying on guys like him.
It's funny how in retrospect Bergevin was right. He said there are players who get you to the playoffs and players who get you through the playoffs. Just a shame for the most part he tossed away the playoff heroes like Eller, Markov, Radulov and Subban for guys like Patches and Gallagher who never show up when it counts. Still funny to me every time the media hypes up Gally as the heart of the team despite him never making a difference in the playoffs.

FreeMcdavid

Dec 30, 2019

I'd be careful with rumours. The rumour doesnt seem logical to me because I doubt the Oilers would trade Nurse especially after the Klefbom news, but who knows.

who knows if it was just Pac going to Edm. Isnt Vegas also rumored to be moving Martinez?

Both those guys would fir with Oilers and their needs

Reactions: Skinnyjimmy08

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
Never liked the initial trade for Patches and this just adds to it. I’d much rather have Tatar + Suzuki than Patches and I think it would be easier to flip Tatar if you’re trying to make room for AP.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Why? Nurse sucks and they get a 30 goal scoring winger for McDavid. Makes perfect sense for the Oilers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad