Injury Report: Max Pacioretty Injured - 12 weeks recovery expected

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Pacioretty gets injured at an unbelievable amount of times, what was he doing this time? Was he moving the lawn or doing 69 pushups?

E82

Feb 3, 2015
Pacioretty gets injured at an unbelievable amount of times, what was he doing this time? Was he moving the lawn or doing 69 pushups?

Frankly I consider him soft. Subban should be captain.

Nynja*

Ya
Totes McGotes his fault chara broke his neck, or he was tripped and fell into the boards backwards, or needed to have his appendix removed...so soff, soffer then butter

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Ya
Totes McGotes his fault chara broke his neck, or he was tripped and fell into the boards backwards, or needed to have his appendix removed...so soff, soffer then butter

Missed only 18 regular season games over the past 4 years, so incredibly fragile having to miss 4.5 games per year.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Ya

I was joking, do we have a joke sign to the right, if so I apologize for not looking it up.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm not sure how you can call him soft when he always seems to bounce back from injuries way ahead of schedule.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
I'm not sure how you can call him soft when he always seems to bounce back from injuries way ahead of schedule.

I just think he plays a soft game, not that he is a weak/fragile human being. Playing soft doesn't really have anything to do with injuries or recovery time, at least not the way I understand the term "playing soft".

znk

Nov 5, 2005
Montreal
I just think he plays a soft game, not that he is a weak/fragile human being. Playing soft doesn't really have anything to do with injuries or recovery time, at least not the way I understand the term "playing soft".

To me soft means afraid to go in the corners or drive the net.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

yeah. he's been injured plenty times but he's recovered EVERY time much sooner than originally projected.

He definitely isn't a hard nosed player which is fine. I'm not thrilled with his playoff play but I think if he had better line mates and a legit #1 center (and I'm not slagging DD).

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
The way some are talking, Bergevin needs to take him out back and shoot him like a lame horse.

Then again, I recall people throwing the team under the bus when he got hurt before the playoffs started.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
^ I know he does bounce back fast, but I thought this knee injury didn't require surgery, the article says it did.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
No mention of surgery.

But there's no substance to Gallagher's comments, other than pure optimism. The only opinion that matters is Pacioretty's and his doctor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad