Rumor: Max Domi Sucks - Not Being Actively Shopped per Chayka

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
I listened to 2/3 of tonight's game on the radio; making it to a TV in time to see him destroy a PP. I think he made two bad passes, resulting in turn over's and missed a shot..high or wide, or high and wide. He looked to be a Devils' PK'r :thumbd:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Snake bitten gets thrown around a lot but god damn if that doesn't describe Domi I don't know what does, what's his shooting percentage right now, like 2%?!

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Snake bitten gets thrown around a lot but god damn if that doesn't describe Domi I don't know what does, what's his shooting percentage right now, like 2%?!

He took one shot tonight...he missed. Per the shot report tonight and Hockey Reference that puts him at 2/72, equaling 2.7%.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I listened to 2/3 of tonight's game on the radio; making it to a TV in time to see him destroy a PP. I think he made two bad passes, resulting in turn over's and missed a shot..high or wide, or high and wide. He looked to be a Devils' PK'r :thumbd:

Domi did not have a good game, but the effort is still there.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Domi did not have a good game, but the effort is still there.
Snake bite...But the difference between he and Duclair is that Max is solid all over the ice, all 3 zones both ways. He will stay in the line up because of it. He will turn it around and generate some points, chances just aren't going right now, but they will soon.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Domi is the very definition of chasing the game. Working hard, but he's shooting when he should be passing and passing when he should be shooing. Holding onto the puck for that split second too long trying to make the perfect play

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Domi is the very definition of chasing the game. Working hard, but he's shooting when he should be passing and passing when he should be shooing. Holding onto the puck for that split second too long trying to make the perfect play
Joking reverse jinx posts aside, this is all true. It's definitely not lack of effort, he he's just forcing everything. He looked good with duke last game, I hope we see domi strome duke together tonight.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Domi! Please! Score a goal! Do it for Duke! Do it for the ghost of what might have happened this season if the team didn't have a historically bad start! Do it for you!!!

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Max is on pace for only 5 goals, which would be a career low by far.

But he is also on pace for 41 assists, a career high, but about the same APG as last year.

The goals will come...just in a funk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad