Player Discussion Max Domi Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
Didn't Andrew Shaw also get suspended for a cheapshot during pre-season two years ago? Thank God Bergevin traded away yet another fan favorite for yet another one of his garbage "character" players. Welcome to the Montreal Canadiens. Domi. You'll fit in just fine with the rest of the goon squad.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
Ekblad says he'll even the score...is it just me, or is he setting himself up for a lengthy suspension based on premeditation should anything occur?
I don't think Ekblad meant to say that he himself would settle the score. I got the impression he was going to have someone else do it for him.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Ekblad can throw em... I wouldn't worry about that. He has a history of concussions, pretty sure he's picking his spots, probably thought our newest tool wasn't really going to drop the gloves. I mean, if Andrew Shaw had half a brain , he would never fight again either.

Last edited by a moderator:

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
Wilfred Brimley said it best "Never underestimate a man with type-1 diabetes, he'll break your nose!"
And breaking someone’s nose is a good thing, especially when they are not looking. Yeah a cool thing to do. Yeah let’s condone and encourage this, makes us feel like men.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Ekblad fought our toughest guy last season I doubt hes scared of lil max. :laugh: You guys are something..

Anyways games against the Panthers are usually very boring. At least we know there'll be action in the next game.

Reactions: PaulD

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
I'm anxiously awaiting his next sucker punch.

Jesus that was no “sucker punch.” He hit him in the face with a couple of left jabs and kept trying to get Ekblad to engage. Ekblad for some reason wouldn’t and he ate a right hand for his troubles. It’s not Domi’s fault, Ekblad is too stupid to defend himself.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Jesus that was no “sucker punch.” He hit him in the face with a couple of left jabs and kept trying to get Ekblad to engage. Ekblad for some reason wouldn’t and he ate a right hand for his troubles. It’s not Domi’s fault, Ekblad is too stupid to defend himself.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious. one of these :sarcasm: would help, thanks!

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Mergatroidskittle

Dec 26, 2015
Wow some Habs fans not coming out great here

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Didn't Andrew Shaw also get suspended for a cheapshot during pre-season two years ago? Thank God Bergevin traded away yet another fan favorite for yet another one of his garbage "character" players. Welcome to the Montreal Canadiens. Domi. You'll fit in just fine with the rest of the goon squad.
You remember correctly. Also Shawzie's first preseason game with the Habs, 'sending a message' and such and such.

But thank heavens Tie Jr. didn't call his Dad from the penalty box or whatever constitutes a real problem on Bergevin Island.

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
Mentality of a meathead with false appearance that the little winnie appeared a little bit bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad