Player Discussion Max Domi Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
"By no means did I meant To hurt him"
-Max Dummy (27 Days left or it would've been my new username..)

Yeah, the first thing I do when I dont mean To hurt people is punch them in the face. Seems logic.
I have seen more players and their careers destroyed by slashes to the hands/ankles than being punched to the face. Logic? Make a poll please. Ask current NHL players if they would rather be punched in the face or slashed on the hand/ankle.

Reactions: NoQuinn

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I have seen more players and their careers destroyed by slashes to the hands/ankles than being punched to the face. Logic? Make a poll please. Ask current NHL players if they would rather be punched in the face or slashed on the hand/ankle.

I'd rather be sucker punched all day long, props to you MiniMax!

Reactions: NoQuinn and cphabs

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Ekblad now making threats to ya Domi , go after him again Dec 28th
Ekblad is a drama queen that got punched in the face during an ICE HOCKEY game after slashing opponent to the hand. What the f*** has happened to the NHL? Players are supposed to take slashes to the most vital parts of their body and career and just deal with it? Bullshit! Punch them in the f***ing face. Beats slashing them back IMO. Maybe not...

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Lol thinking a sucker punch will stop Domi from ever being touched again or changing Ekblads game.

Funny enough the same person who fought Nurse after his sucker punch is now most likely to fight Domi.

Astormynight

Apr 19, 2015
it's funny how people are looking for every reason to hate our players... if he is too agressive he is a dumb punk.. if he not agressive, he is a coward, if he is in the middle he is just so boring...

For the record, I don't think Domi was right... but when you want feisty player... you are going to get those kind of moments...

Reactions: Habs Icing

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
Ekblad says he'll even the score...is it just me, or is he setting himself up for a lengthy suspension based on premeditation should anything occur?

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
It was.

Some are worse than others. They are all sucker punches, they are all bull**** that doesn't have place in hockey.

Ekblad does the same to Kotkaniemi and you'd be calling for his head.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

1. It was not a sucker punch.
2. If Ekblad punched Coconut in the face, after a slash to the hand, while he had Coconut fully engaged for an asswippin? While looking away? I’d say Coconut needs to toughen up or don’t slash.
3. The “hypocrisy” you claim I have is imaginary. Ekblad never punched Coconut in the face after being slashed to the hand. How the hell am I called this?
4. My hand is on fire!

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Oh yes. Let's have the ambulance drive around the arena before the game in December.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Ekblad might want to let it go... lol

I don’t agree with sucker punching, but I also don’t agree with slashing and acting like a douche and cowarding away and not facing the music.

Tough guy Ekblad wants revenge now, didn’t want nothing to do with Domi when he had a chance to.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I hope they fight right off the hop of our first game with them. Get it over with and continue on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad