Matthews and Campbell named to All-Star Rosters

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
I was just thinking the other day who our most important players were this season. These two stood out above the rest. So, this makes sense to me. If they can continue their play Matthews will be a threat for another rocket and Campbell could be in the vezina conversation.

Reactions: ponder

blue stick

Jan 28, 2019
Nick Suzuki is an odd pick, what's he done this season?

EDIT: Oh... realized they have to take at least one player from every team

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
congrats to Matty and Soup , well deserved

should have been Nylander and if not him then Rielly for the last man in , no idea how/who decided JT should have been our selection

deprw

Mar 7, 2010
Not only is the format really dumb still, the fact they're going ahead with it this year is even worse especially since they've already cancelled a ton of games. Clownshow league.
Well if they cancel the event that will effect to salary cap as HRR goes down even more and that will hurt us. So it's basically our advantage in long run that they don't cancel that circus event. It's stupid but it is what it is.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Well deserved, and if this was the old style game Nylander or Rielly would be there too imo.

Regardless, this is great and adds a little something to the games for us in Leafs Nation.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
The NHL All Star game should be cancelled, and the time should be used to reschedule previously cancelled games due to COVID-19!

If I were an NHL player, I would BOYCOTT this game due to being told I COULD NOT GO to the Olympics to play for my country !!! It makes no sense to keep players from going, and yet hold the All Star game anyways !!! Not cool in my books!

NHL being greedy as usual!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad