Prospect Info: Matthew Tkachuk or PL Dubois (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desai87

Mar 27, 2008
Dvorak and Tkachuk do the hard work along the boards and get the puck to Marner who makes things happen.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Dvorak and Tkachuk do the hard work along the boards and get the puck to Marner who makes things happen.

You can see why Tkachuk has so many secondary assists. Corrals the puck off the boards down low, finds Marner who finds Dvorak. Each plays their role to make that line so effective but it ends up "looking" (to some) like Tkachuk isn't as important as the other two. And certainly Marner is a special junior talent but I don't buy that he carries Tkachuk in the slightest.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
For the love of god oilers, please let tkachuk drop to us. What a hockey player.

If the guy gains a step, man.

Desai87

Mar 27, 2008
You can see why Tkachuk has so many secondary assists. Corrals the puck off the boards down low, finds Marner who finds Dvorak. Each plays their role to make that line so effective but it ends up "looking" (to some) like Tkachuk isn't as important as the other two. And certainly Marner is a special junior talent but I don't buy that he carries Tkachuk in the slightest.

Exactly. At this point I will be happy with PLD or Tkachuk. Both are great prospects.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER

Yeah, I agree. I just don't buy the argument most of the time. The fact that Tkachuk is a smart enough player to compliment Marner should be a positive, not a negative. Anyways, when he's in the NHL who's he going to play with, plugs? He's a scorer and he's always going to be playing alongside talented players.

This game is excellent, also

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Nice goal. Happy for London. Finally a bride after being a bridesmaid 3 of the past 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad