Prospect Info: Matthew Tkachuk or PL Dubois (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skirbs1011

May 18, 2015
Welp before the mem cup I was all for Dubois, after watching more of tkachuck in the tournament I absolutely want to see him in a canucks jersey.

Ultimately the selfish me wants Benning to muster up and get the 4th so we can have them both but that won't happen.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
For all the talk about how Edmonton should trade the pick and/or draft a defenseman... Tkachuk makes a lot of sense for Edmonton... Just think about how dominant Tkachuk could be on McDavid's wing. If I'm Chiarelli, I draft Tkachuk and deal Nuge and Yak for the best defenseman offered.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
For all the talk about how Edmonton should trade the pick And/or draft a defenseman... Tkachuk makes a lot of sense for Edmonton... Just think about how dominant Tkachuk could be on McDavid's wing...

Exactly why I see them taking him and packaging someone else for help on D. He's the perfect winger for McDavid. They don't need Dubois like we do.

Dubois is our Henrik replacement.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
I would be thrilled with either one of Tkachuk/Dubois at 5, we should all be really happy that we didn't drop out of the top 5!

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Prefer Tkachuk but very happy with either of these 2. I'm terrified that Benning/Weisbrod will do something stupid though.

Evolu7ion

#firelindenning
Sep 20, 2010
Victoria, BC
I was initially seething at falling to 5, now I'm just happy we aren't at 6.

I would be absolutely livid.

Going outside the box and drafting Juolevi/Jones at 5 despite a clearly better player (Tkachuk/Dubois) being available just reeks of Jim Benning :laugh: I'm not even sure I could handle the disappointment...

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Going outside the box and drafting Juolevi/Jones at 5 despite a clearly better player (Tkachuk/Dubois) being available just reeks of Jim Benning :laugh: I'm not even sure I could handle the disappointment...

I said I'm done if that happens.

That coupled with gift wrapping Tkachuk or PLD to Calgary...I just couldn't take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad