Player Discussion Matt Grzelcyk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
While in the broom closet yesterday, trying to catch up on what was happening in the game, I may have let out a yell when I saw that he'd scored TWICE

Terrific story for him. He'll remember the game yesterday for the rest of his career

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
He got drilled a few times yesterday and responded perfectly.

To be fair Mrazek probably should have had both of those, especially the first goal.

But great to see Gryz get on the board.

aguineapig

The toughest guys are sometimes the ones that stare down the biggest, baddest, meanest mothers, look em in the eye, then skate right by while their putting a couple by their goalkeeper. They say what don't kill you makes you stronger, but on the other hand what you don't kill might just rise up to strike you.

Reactions: Trizz617

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
Teeters between very good and very bad,makes some piss poor passes and some nice ones,I don't trust him.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Teeters between very good and very bad,makes some piss poor passes and some nice ones,I don't trust him.
It's hard to get down on any Dman right now because Rask has bailed out any bad plays they make and then we do not remember the poor plays. Both goals were great on his part though.

Reactions: Lady Rhian

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Potentially HUGE loss. It's no coincidence that the Blues spent a lot more time in the Bruins' defensive end after Gryz went down.

Next man up.

Grizz is better than Moore, but...

Moore can skate and he’s significantly bigger. Grizz was a loss no doubt, but the bigger impact was having to play 2+ periods with only 5 D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad