Proposal: Matt Duchene to the Habs at the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Assuming Ottawa and Duchene cant agree on a new contract and that the Habs are in the playoffs race , they probably move him at the deadline to get some assets, here is my proposal:

To Habs: Duchene
To Ottawa: Danault + Hudon + Ikonen + Hillis\McShane
ottawa doesn't touch that and the cost would be prohibitive as a hated div. rival. wait till he gets to uFA or forget it

Reactions: missionAvs

Pierre Lebrun

Nov 3, 2014
This would take Habs 2019 1st + Poehling (sort of like a Pacioretty template but better pick).

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
If Duchene keeps it up, I would imagine he’d get a 1st and a good prospect, for starters at least.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Assuming Ottawa and Duchene cant agree on a new contract and that the Habs are in the playoffs race , they probably move him at the deadline to get some assets, here is my proposal:

To Habs: Duchene
To Ottawa: Danault + Hudon + Ikonen + Hillis\McShane

What an embarassment to Hab fans.

First off, Duchene is not needed.

Second, if you want Duchene, you have to cough up real value, not a collection of players that you pulled out of your ass. Please don't ever start another thread on this forum again. :laugh:

Reactions: Cobra Commander

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
This is just awful

Same guy who claims that the GM made a genius move by not signing Radulov since according to this poster, that is what allowed the Habs to land Kotkaniemi.

You can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
What I don't understand is you think of a proposal in your mind - like this one. Was there even any consideration for what the other club would want?

This is spare parts for a good player. What I find even more interesting is how it's so often the fans of canadian clubs that do this.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
What an embarassment to Hab fans.

First off, Duchene is not needed.

Second, if you want Duchene, you have to cough up real value, not a collection of players that you pulled out of your ass. Please don't ever start another thread on this forum again. :laugh:
Runner is speaking for many of us Logical and respectful Habs fans. We have a good core of posters on the Habs boards, this kind of crap just gives us a bad name.

Why is this thread not closed yet :dunno:

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad