Confirmed with Link: Matt Cooke (Released from Wild)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
The reactions in this thread are funny. I was about to go to a movie but this is free and more entertaining. Continue..

Persian Wild

Persia 4 Parise
Jul 4, 2011
Germany (Cologne)
keep-calm-and-trust-fletcher-1.png

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Ok, I understand the need for a player like this, but we had other glaring holes that needed to be filled. Were the remaining free agents that could have filled in for 2C or 2nd pairing D that much more expensive?

I need to do some soul searching after this signing. One cannot simply go from hating with a fiery passion to acceptance so easily...

PuckInTheNards

Feb 4, 2008
I hated him on other teams and I hate him just as much on ours.... let's go sign ****ing Bertuzzi, too. Let's get every cheap shotting piece of **** for our roster. How the **** am I going to cheer for the Wild when Matt ****ing Cooke is in our sweater? ****!

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
Not that I miss the previous regime, but Cooke signing would be impossible under DR/Lemaire, with his history with the Wild.

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
Ok, I understand the need for a player like this, but we had other glaring holes that needed to be filled. Were the remaining free agents that could have filled in for 2C or 2nd pairing D that much more expensive?

I need to do some soul searching after this signing. One cannot simply go from hating with a fiery passion to acceptance so easily...

getting a 2C would have cost a fortune going by some of the signings today

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
I don't care what cookie brings to a team he is a piece of **** and a big pics of **** at that, by the way or defense still blows and we didn't address that part other then by ifs and buts

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
Glad we dumped a 20 goal scorer to overpay for a dirt bag who might play as many games as he will be suspended.

Fletcher is a joke GM.

I guess this guy cant shake his reputation. Really disappointed the Pens couldn't keep him. One of our best players in the playoffs and always gives his all. He isn't a sniper anymore. Cooke will score 15-20 goals (2011-12 19 goals 19 assists 46 penalty minutes) and is a great penalty killer.

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
I guess this guy cant shake his reputation. Really disappointed the Pens couldn't keep him. One of our best players in the playoffs and always gives his all. He isn't a sniper anymore. Cooke will score 15-20 goals (2011-12 19 goals 19 assists 46 penalty minutes) and is a great penalty killer.

By sniper do you mean one who aims for people's knees and heads? :naughty:

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
Like you know better than the people who get paid to do this for a living. #dontquestiontheprofessionals

It had nothing with cookie being a hockey player and everything to do with him being a piece of ****, btw what's fletchers tack record on third line payers, kobastew?, powe? Yeah , that's one area where Fletcher had struck out

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
It had nothing with cookie being a hockey player and everything to do with him being a piece of ****, btw what's fletchers tack record on third line payers, kobastew?, powe? Yeah , that's one area where Fletcher had struck out
You're amusing me, please carry on.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
all those blind side elbows never happened? Dude is a pile of **** don't care if he can play don't like him as a person and don't want him on this team
A week ago you were all up in peoples **** for daring to question the professionals who drafted Kurtis Gabriel and today you are leading the torch brigade to burn the witches! :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA