Mats Zuccarello pt. II - Thanks for signing a contract edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
I wouldn't take anything from a barstool source as credible. It's like a sports tabloid. Look at their main twitter page and website for the kind of stuff they report. It'll give you a good indication of what kind of publication it is.

I'll wait for an official source. Hoping for the best but ready for bad news as well. Praying our Zucc is OK.

edit: out indefinitely with UBI is par for the course for playoffs. Could be a week, could be done for year. Never really know with concussions. :(

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
While Zucc is in no way irreplaceable, thats a tough one to swallow.. the "good news" is that Miller is likely moving up as he did when Zucc got hurt, and he looked fine. It also means that Sheppard gets to play, which is good.. just not the way i hoped it would happen, hehe...

Guess they'll call up a body from the pack for the 13th position then.

Bleh.. that news really sucked :/

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
creis.jpg

FOD

Jul 26, 2011
I wouldn't take anything from a barstool source as credible. It's like a sports tabloid. Look at their main twitter page and website for the kind of stuff they report. It'll give you a good indication of what kind of publication it is.

I'll wait for an official source. Hoping for the best but ready for bad news as well. Praying our Zucc is OK.

edit: out indefinitely with UBI is par for the course for playoffs. Could be a week, could be done for year. Never really know with concussions. :(

Klein has been day to day since the playoffs started. Shea Weber was initially ruled out for game 3 and 4 of Nashville's series, then he was ruled out for the series. Out "indefinitely" to me means lets hope we make it to the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad