Mats Zuccarello pt. II - Thanks for signing a contract edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
The New York Rangers the team that will give Glass the moon and play hardball with one of our best and hardest working players. If we lose Zucc this will be the biggest mistake the team has made since the lockout.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
The New York Rangers the team that will give Glass the moon and play hardball with one of our best and hardest working players. If we lose Zucc this will be the biggest mistake the team has made since the lockout.

That stupid contract will be the reason we lose Zucc.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
That stupid contract will be the reason we lose Zucc.

8965011.jpg

Pistachio

I love your mother
Sep 10, 2013
Zucc will want to stay with the Rangers. Sure he won't take 50% less than what he would get from another team, but if he's offered a fair contract for a long term deal, he'll probably take it. Imagine being a player having half the arena scream your name every time you touch the puck - even when you're on a cold streak.

Fans love him, and Zucc loves New York. He'll do what he can to stay - and now it's up to the team to meet him half way. It sure will be interesting.

AWall THE CLAW

Jul 23, 2010
It would be a huge, huge mistake. He's a vital piece of our best line. Why are you thinking about letting him go when you have a shot at the Cup? Who is going to be available that is better? This isn't even taking into account morale.

Ugh. Stop playing hardball and just resign him.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Glen Sather: Play hardball with Zuccarello

Glen Sather: Give Tanner Glass 1.5 million dollars.

Senile ****.

Jan 8, 2012
NY

tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif

Trading Zucc would be so stupid. He has chemistry with Brassgod. He's a good playoff performer. Fans love him. We're a contender with him. I'd rather keep him for the playoffs and lose him in the off-season than trade him for a downgrade right now.

The only players I could trade him for are forwards who make less than 5 per and aren't worse than Zucc. Jvr and Marchand come to mind.

Edit: dump Glass to Saturn and give his 1.45 to Zucc.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010

****... that totally sucks. He drives me nuts sometimes, but he's as much a Ranger as we've got. He belongs here. I'm not even sure what player we would get in a trade that would make me rethink it, or ease the loss, to be honest. And this is one of those things that if it happens, it will come to be that no matter where he goes, whenever we play that team he will haunt us. We will come to regret it as much as montreal regrets trading Mac. I just hope it's not too late.

BarbaraAlphanse

OMFG are you kidding me!?

I will blow a gasket if he's not resigned.

****ing ridiculous.

Sign Boyle to a 2 year deal and Glass to a 3 year deal to make resigning Zucc and/or Hagelin/MSL IMPOSSIBLE to sign?

****ing Sather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad