Pre-Game Talk: matinée Oilers vs Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
@Bob_Stauffer: Ference-Schultz, Nikitin-Petry, Fayne-Aulie are Oilers D. Same forward lines

This should be interesting

As I said Marincin is doomed to be press boxed or sent to the minors for a good month, the plus 3 aulie game means it he's earned himself a month.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
As I said Marincin is doomed to be press boxed or sent to the minors for a good month, the plus 3 aulie game means it he's earned himself a month.

At least in the minors he would be playing, far away from the fail.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Honestly at this point I would be fine if Klefbom and Marincin were playing top pairing in OKC, let them get big minutes and confidence, which they won't be getting on this Oiler team, call them up for injuries as needed. But keep them off the big club as much as possible.

My ideal situation for next year, would be if they bought out Nikitin as he is junk, people in beer league don't back up into their goalie as much as he does. Unfortunately Petry is probably gone so u would, though I would like to keep him. I would try to aquire someone in the Josi/Jones/Voynov mold or give the best FA dman as much money as he wants on a short term deal.

Marincin - trade/UFA
Nurse - Fayne
Klefbom - Schultz
Ference - Aulie

Very young but brings in a lot of talent and enthusiasm next year, I truly feel Nurses take no BS from anyone attitude and athletic pedigree will do a ton for the Oilers room and the forwards on the ice, especially when he starts playing 20+ min, no longer will Hall and Nuge have liberties taken without someone at least having to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad