Music: Massive injuries and reported Riot at Astroworld

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Nothing to worry Travis Scott. Satan will negotiate it back for him to ensure some more cultist stampedes.
You make Satan sound like he isn’t the King of Finessing. Where do you think scamming comes from?

Travis is about to find out that God still reigns supreme in this world. The amount of people pissed at him, whether they are religious or not, truly makes me happy.

Reactions: Voight

Hockey 4 everyone

Sep 29, 2017
This thread is about a tragic event, but it has become one of the funniest threads that I have read on this site.

good stuff, keep it coming.

What is the role of Satan on NHL teams winning or losing hockey games, I would like to know.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
This thread is about a tragic event, but it has become one of the funniest threads that I have read on this site.

What is the role of Satan on NHL teams winning or losing hockey games, I would like to know.
Coming to this thread for laughs, now that shit is truly ****ing weird as that one guy said (actually that might have been the only thing he said in here).

Maybe it’s the colonizer blood that’s in a lot of posters here, or the fact that your parents already idolized the white version of what’s happening in hip hop now decades ago, but damn you guys are seriously ignorant. I know a lot of media consumption for left leaning whites is about slam dunking on anything to do with religion, but the fact that your ass is actually here asking for jokes is sick.

Last edited:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

I try to use my influence to sweep the rug out from other teams but hey I'm a busy being so I'm involved in too many things and with the poor results for the Devils it obviously shows.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I try to use my influence to sweep the rug out from other teams but hey I'm a busy being so I'm involved in too many things and with the poor results for the Devils it obviously shows.
What good does it do to a team to have all the riches in the world but to lose in the first round every year?

It is easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich team to win the Stanley Cup.

And then you guys don’t believe religion plays a part in hockey. It’s in everything.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Coming to this thread for laughs, now that shit is truly ****ing weird as that one guy said (actually that might have been the only thing he said in here).

Maybe it’s the colonizer blood that’s in a lot of posters here, or the fact that your parents already idolized the white version of what’s happening in hip hop now decades ago, but damn you guys are seriously ignorant. I know a lot of media consumption for left leaning whites is about slam dunking on anything to do with religion, but the fact that your ass is actually here asking for jokes is sick.

I'm not white and I think your ass is spouting a lot of ignorant shit.

Reactions: Pranzo Oltranzista

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Recommended reading for holy:

516v2EY3F8L._SX335_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reactions: holy

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
So did whitey create Satan to enslave everyone else, is that it?
No, but by going against the doctrine of Christ through the Crusades and beyond they’ve swung the pendulum so far up peoples ass that they get triggered over anything to do with religion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad