Proposal: Mason McTavish (ANA) for Jake Sanderson (OTT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I mean his contract has a year or two left and it was reported he isn't inclined to resign long term in Ottawa. He'll likely be moved for cap and to not lose him for nothing.
Until he literally said the opposite. Serevalli ran with a B.S story that wasnt true. People would rather believe him than what the actual person said that the rumor is about.

However the sens do need to trade one of them Chabot or Chychrun. Chychrun is easier to move but in my opinion id rather keep him than Chabot. They are very similar players. Top 4 LD with great offense who play pretty well at both ends of the ice most of the time. Both are prone for the odd mistake but they make it up in their overall game. Isnt room for two of them making 7/8 million.

Sanderson is much more complete a player hence he wont be moved.

Reactions: TeamRenzo

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Sanderson will be a top 5 NHL Dmen start of next year - include 3 first round picks with Mactabish and Ottawa still won’t do it.

Silly
I mean 3 Anaheim 1st round picks and Mactavish? Those could be 3 #1 picks. Ottawa would absolutely do that.

Now Mactavish straight across, no way they do that.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Until he literally said the opposite. Serevalli ran with a B.S story that wasnt true. People would rather believe him than what the actual person said that the rumor is about.

However the sens do need to trade one of them Chabot or Chychrun. Chychrun is easier to move but in my opinion id rather keep him than Chabot. They are very similar players. Top 4 LD with great offense who play pretty well at both ends of the ice most of the time. Both are prone for the odd mistake but they make it up in their overall game. Isnt room for two of them making 7/8 million.

Seravelli is horrible

Reactions: bert

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Block buster to shake things around

How bout it folks?
Ignoring McTavish is likely future captain material, I doubt the Ducks have even a tiny bit of interest in moving him for Sanderson when they have one of the better defensive prospect pools I’ve ever seen

Gaudreau said the opposite, Tavares said the opposite, Lindholm was going to sign in Calgary until he didn’t, etc.

When there’s smoke to these rumours reporters are putting out, there’s usually fire.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
McTavish is a hell of a player, but it would take more than him to pry Sanderson out of ottawa right now.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ignoring McTavish is likely future captain material, I doubt the Ducks have even a tiny bit of interest in moving him for Sanderson when they have one of the better defensive prospect pools I’ve ever seen

Gaudreau said the opposite, Tavares said the opposite, Lindholm was going to sign in Calgary until he didn’t, etc.

When there’s smoke to these rumours reporters are putting out, there’s usually fire.
You're so incredibly consistent its unreal! Absolutely putrid takes day in day out.

Senators’ Jakob Chychrun opens up about trade rumours: ‘I think it’s ridiculous’​

“I think it’s ridiculous, if I’m being honest,” Chychrun said. “I went through it in Arizona and that was a different situation. But to see it now is a bit ridiculous. And I don’t think it’s based off anything.”

Gaudreau didnt say anything like that. Neither did Lindholm or Tavares.

Keep em coming though your credibility has nothing left may as well try and build it up or continue to bury yourself.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
You're so incredibly consistent its unreal! Absolutely putrid takes day in day out.

Senators’ Jakob Chychrun opens up about trade rumours: ‘I think it’s ridiculous’​

“I think it’s ridiculous, if I’m being honest,” Chychrun said. “I went through it in Arizona and that was a different situation. But to see it now is a bit ridiculous. And I don’t think it’s based off anything.”

Gaudreau didnt say anything like that. Neither did Lindholm or Tavares.

Keep em coming though your credibility has nothing left may as well try and build it up or continue to bury yourself.
Tavares and Gaudreau both said they wanted to stay and planned on staying. Then didn’t.

you mean to tell me players aren’t going to admit they don’t want to sign a contract in the middle of a season when they still have a season left on their contract??? *shocked*

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
you mean to tell me players aren’t going to admit they don’t want to sign a contract in the middle of a season when they still have a season left on their contract??? *shocked*
Yea, because they aren’t eligible for an extension until July 1.

Reactions: bert

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Yea, because they aren’t eligible for an extension until July 1.
Yes, which is why he’s not going to admit to the media that far away from a possible extension that he doesn’t want to re-sign.

It’s hilarious fans still believe when players say this to the media.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
This thread is still going on?
How pointless given neither team is interested nor are any posters?
This is a rare thread where I think it actually makes some sense for both teams... except they'd not want to part with their players. :laugh:

Interesting proposal, I think the value is solid. Both are great young players but yeah, prob not very likely to happen. Still, way more realistic than most of the "my scrubs vs your star player" proposals over here, ha

Last edited:
Reactions: Play and crazyhawk

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
This is a rare thread where I think it actually makes some sense for both teams... except they'd not want to part with their players. :laugh:

Interesting proposal, I think the value is solid. Both are great young players but yeah, prob not very likely to happen. Still, way more realistic than most of the "my scrubs vs your star player" proposals over here, ha

but it doesn’t make sense for both teams….at all.

Anaheim doesn’t need a D
Ottawa doesn’t need a C

How does it make sense?

Reactions: duckpuck

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Seems like both fans are in agreement that they don’t want to make this trade.

IMG_5436.gif

Reactions: Play
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad