Recalled/Assigned: Marshall Rifai called up.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022

Throughout this season, Rifai has spent time playing all throughout the Marlies defense, whether it's top pair, second pair, or on the bottom pairing. He's a strong player who uses his skating to gain advantage on his opponent. Rifai also cares for his teammates immensely, doing whatever's needed to protect them.

"His skating is world-class, he's a competitive guy, he has incredible passion for hockey, incredible passion for getting better at hockey," Hardy added. "He spends a lot of time focused on his nutrition, a ton of time focused on what he's doing in the gym with his body."

"He's got some NHL attributes to him," Maple Leafs head coach Sheldon Keefe said on Sunday. "He skates extremely well, moves around the ice, closes space very well. He's physical, a competitor, so there's attributes there that you really like.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Apparently we could be without:

Liljegren (game-time)
McCabe (game-time)
Lagesson (day-to-day, game-time)
Giordano (leave)
Timmins (mono)
Reilly (suspended)

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022

Pretty f***ing ignorant, some hats that style are $300, $400, $500 ... first thing I do is go up one level then punch that jackass in the head.

Last edited:

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
I am triggered by that lol. Another guy not as nice might have decked him. But you know, he was filming so. Basically bullet proof.

Also intrigued by this guy upon reading never heard of him until now (Rifai)

Reactions: Hellcat

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Pretty f***ing ignorant, some hats that style are $300, $400, $500 ... first thing I do is go up one level then punch that jackass in the head.

Could have also been a gift from his Dad before he passed on, or commemorative in some way. What a DBag that chubs was. I am sure he talked to someone and got it back at the end of the night, or will at some point.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Could have also been a gift from his Dad before he passed on, or commemorative in some way. What a DBag that chubs was. I am sure he talked to someone and got it back at the end of the night, or will at some point.
Let's hope he got to claim it from the thrown hat collection.

I can't recall hearing a story of someone stealing a random stranger's hat to toss on the ice. Pretty dumb. Probably doing tons of vodka and cocaine.

Word to the wise: conceal your hat during the hat trick celebration.

Throughout this season, Rifai has spent time playing all throughout the Marlies defense, whether it's top pair, second pair, or on the bottom pairing. He's a strong player who uses his skating to gain advantage on his opponent. Rifai also cares for his teammates immensely, doing whatever's needed to protect them.

"His skating is world-class, he's a competitive guy, he has incredible passion for hockey, incredible passion for getting better at hockey," Hardy added. "He spends a lot of time focused on his nutrition, a ton of time focused on what he's doing in the gym with his body."

"He's got some NHL attributes to him," Maple Leafs head coach Sheldon Keefe said on Sunday. "He skates extremely well, moves around the ice, closes space very well. He's physical, a competitor, so there's attributes there that you really like.

This is a big HF moment. Where is everyone? We have a blooming prospect getting a shot on the Leafs.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
But you know, he was filming so. Basically bullet proof.

I don't know, filming yourself beating up someone that threw your hat on the ice? Instant legend.
In court, I'd ask my defense lawyer to keep playing the video over and over just to humiliate the "victim" even more.

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
I don't know, filming yourself beating up someone that threw your hat on the ice? Instant legend.
In court, I'd ask my defense lawyer to keep playing the video over and over just to humiliate the "victim" even more.
take the camera, rip the sd card out, smash it on the ground

if phone, grab phone, delete video, smash phone

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Dubas loves this guy and that love carried over to Tre as well. Potential sleeper on our hands here when multiple GMs like a player.

Reactions: aingefan

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca

Whats ignorant is wearing a hat like this at an even where people behind you need to see

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad